Nikon D850 Slides Leak: Here Are the Confirmed Specs and Features
The slides of a Chinese presentation for the upcoming Nikon D850 DSLR have been leaked onto the Internet, confirming the design, features, and specs of the camera that had previously been reported in the rumor mill.
Nikon Rumors got its hands on the large batch of slides , and there are no surprises from what it has been reporting for months.
Here’s what we now know the camera will have with certainty thanks to the new slides:
- 45.75MP FX full frame CMOS sensor
- 180,000 RGB sensor that’s same as the D5, with better face detection and enhanced scene recognition
- Native ISO range of 64-25600 (expandable to 32-108400)
- 153-point AF system with 30% more frame coverage than the D5
- Center AF point -4EV, and all others -3EV
- 8K timelapse shooting
- 4K UDH video recording in FX with no crop
- 51-photo buffer when shooting in 14-bit RAW
- 3.2″, 2.36-million-dot tilting LCD touchscreen with improved gesture control
- 7fps continuous shooting standard, 6fps with autofocus, 9fps when using a battery grip
- 30ps at 8MP using the electronic shutter
- RAW can be small, medium, and large resolutions
- 0.75x magnification viewfinder, the first for a full-frame DSLR
- Focus stacking. Camera can shoot up to 300 photos with 10 levels of bracketed focus from nearest to infinity for software to stack afterward.
- Natural Light AWB achieves better white balancing in natural light
- Completely silent electronic shutter while shooting in live view.
- There’s no low-pass filter
- Dual SD + XQD card slots
Here are the Chinese slides that were leaked today:
An official announcement should be very near now. Stay tuned.